PDA

View Full Version : Contract PFC - Type of Credits?

gz09
12-17-10, 03:23 PM
Good afternoon Marines,
I was wondering if any of you knew if you can apply any type of college credit to contract PFC. Can you? I mean, core classes (english, math, social studies, etc) vs. classes of choice (psychology, languages, agriculture, etc). I'm a little bit confused in this matter and the local enlisted recruiting office isn't clearing it up for me.
I know some of you agree with contract PFC and some of you don't. I can see the arguments to both sides. However, that's not what I'd like to bring up here. I'd just like to figure out an answer to my question. Any replies to this topic will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

josephd
12-17-10, 06:21 PM
as long as they are college credits it doesn't matter what class.

Contract PFC only means something right out of bootcamp, everyone eventually picks it up as well as Lance Corporal and stay at the same rank for quite awhile together.

gz09
12-17-10, 08:24 PM
as long as they are college credits it doesn't matter what class.

Contract PFC only means something right out of bootcamp, everyone eventually picks it up as well as Lance Corporal and stay at the same rank for quite awhile together.

Thank you. My question has been answered. Feel free to let the thread fade away.