PDA

View Full Version : Combat support contract..

sdkmcqueen
12-16-10, 10:30 PM
One of my top choices for contracts was Combat support. I was told that I will be supporting the infantry. If I dont get my first choice ,(intel) then I will be -hopefully- signing a combat support contract. Can you guys tell me what MOS' are included in this contract?

PS- I tried the search function but its not working for some reason. :(

josephd
12-16-10, 10:40 PM
Tanks, Tracks (AAV's), and Artillery

edit: I think there is a few others but this is what most refer to as combat support

Muhreen4Lyfe
12-16-10, 11:56 PM
google MCO 1130.53 dude, that's got every enlistment incentive contract there is described for ya.

Also, tell your recruiter you want intel or you're joining the Army.

sdkmcqueen
12-17-10, 12:30 AM
I am sure that I will get intel. I just think its a good idea to look at my alternatives first.

SGT7477
12-17-10, 08:35 AM
google MCO 1130.53 dude, that's got every enlistment incentive contract there is described for ya.

Also, tell your recruiter you want intel or you're joining the Army.
That can easily change and the recruiter can't do a damn thing about it, Semper Fidelis.:flag:

Muhreen4Lyfe
12-17-10, 03:36 PM
You can go through the chain of command and reque-tell them to give you what you want. Play your cards right and you can get your exact MOS guaranteed, I've seen it done, and yes active duty.

The document online is from 2002, some MOS' have been consolidated like for the KC-130. But the enlistment contracts are essentially the same now as they were back then.