PDA

View Full Version : Waiver Question.

Rains
12-16-10, 08:27 PM
Good evening Ladys and Gentlemen.
I was wondering if anyone knew where, or how to find out where, to send a letter concerning getting a waiver for a RE-4B re-enlistment code.

I was told that I could send a letter of appeal up the chain of command, to try and get my code changed to one that would allow me to re-enlist, but I do not have the first idea of where to start.

Any info concerning this would be appreciated.

Wood5831
12-16-10, 08:58 PM
You are screwed. Technically ineligible to reenlist and will not be considered.
Pretty much you can only get your RE code changed if it was given by mistake when you should have received another code.

You can try here though http://www.donhq.navy.mil/bcnr/bcnr.htm

SgtMaj Lee
12-22-10, 09:50 PM
Good answer Wood5831. The Battalion Commander that assigned SNM that RE-4B would have to write a letter via AA form to HQMC, Manpower and request to change his original recommendation(Probably would never happen.) Whatever SNM did to EARN that RE-4B was probably pretty bad and that Marine should seek employment elsewhere.
Semer Fi!:evilgrin:

TunTvrnWarrior
12-22-10, 10:39 PM
Good evening Ladys and Gentlemen.
I was wondering if anyone knew where, or how to find out where, to send a letter concerning getting a waiver for a RE-4B re-enlistment code.

I was told that I could send a letter of appeal up the chain of command, to try and get my code changed to one that would allow me to re-enlist, but I do not have the first idea of where to start.

Any info concerning this would be appreciated.

What did you do to get an RE-4B?