PDA

View Full Version : What all can I do before becoming a poolee?

SoonToBe3521
12-10-10, 01:06 AM
I can't wait to become a poolee so I'll feel further along in my enlistment process, but I've still got some weight to lose. I'm steadily losing weight, which has been awesome. BUT. I'm curious as to what things I can do until all that weight's gone, to stay motivated and to keep my eyes on the prize here. I want to do something that will show progress toward my enlistment, something to show for, that says I'm only a step away. I've had my mind in all the wrong places the past couple months, and I've known for many years that being a Marine is what I want. I want to make my new focus solely the Marine Corps, and block out all the other things that have been tearing down my mind. I need to strengthen up and forget about the things that bother me and have been on my mind, and the Marine Corps should be the one easy thing that can do it. So if anyone's got suggestions as to what I can do just to show for the fact that I'm getting closer, I'll really appreciate the input. Thanks in advance.

-Amineh