PDA

View Full Version : Marine stabbed at Toys for Tots event...

Burke7051
11-26-10, 09:40 PM
from CNN: <br />
<br />
<br />
Marine at 'Toys for Tots' drive stabbed by theft suspect <br />
<br />
By the CNN Wire Staff <br />
November 26, 2010 10:10 p.m. EST <br />
<br />
<br />
The suspect attempted to conceal...

hbharrison
11-26-10, 10:12 PM
Not good the young Marine got stabed, but it just shows one that you do not want to get stupid around a group of Marines, you just may in up in jail. Need to fry that scum b*tt.
Prayers out to the Marine.....

thediesel713
11-26-10, 10:15 PM
Upholding the tradition of America's 911 force!

S/F

Casedizzy2821
11-26-10, 10:28 PM
That Marine is an idiot. Damn near paralyzed over some crap from best buy that insurance would cover. Good on him I guess.

Burke7051
11-26-10, 10:56 PM
Not good the young Marine got stabed, but it just shows one that you do not want to get stupid around a group of Marines, you just may in up in jail. Need to fry that scum b*tt.
Prayers out to the Marine.....

:thumbup:

MGySgtSki
11-27-10, 03:01 AM
Hope Best Buy ponies up for a new Blues blouse for the Cpl. May not have been the smartest move by him, but that was a "heat of the moment" type thing and I'm sure he just reacted.

Casedizzy2821
11-27-10, 05:32 AM
Hope Best Buy ponies up for a new Blues blouse for the Cpl. May not have been the smartest move by him, but that was a "heat of the moment" type thing and I'm sure he just reacted.

Yes, you're probably right. Plus it would have looked bad if the Marines just let him get away.

It just makes me think back to when I worked retail as a teenager. When I was professing my fantasies of chasing down a shoplifter. I had an older, wiser gentleman tell me "there is nothing in this store worth your life". It always stuck with me.

JWG
11-27-10, 09:21 AM
Yes, you're probably right. Plus it would have looked bad if the Marines just let him get away.

It just makes me think back to when I worked retail as a teenager. When I was professing my fantasies of chasing down a shoplifter. I had an older, wiser gentleman tell me "there is nothing in this store worth your life". It always stuck with me.

As much as I want to think his actions were awesome and good for the Corps public image, I know deep down that it's not rational or the smartest course of action. I'm akin to think that the gentlemen you speak of is wise in that subject.

Ramadi01
11-29-10, 05:29 AM
I commend him, i would do the same thing.

Saying ignorant things like he shouldnt have gotten stabbed over a thing insurance is covering is like saying, lets not go to war over somthing another country can handle.