PDA

View Full Version : Officer PLC eligibility question.

FutureMarine132
11-24-10, 02:15 AM
When I was 14 I went into the target and attempted to steal a video game. When I exit the store I was then approached by security very forcefully guiding me back into the store. My friend who stole...

josephd
11-24-10, 02:28 AM
No one here is going to know what your chances of being accepted to PLC. I personally don't see it as a big deal, I have seen other candidates accepted for other waivers which I would consider worse. Just be sure to be very honest with what happened and about your intentions with whoever you interview with at the OSO.

Geagle05
11-27-10, 05:26 PM
I agree. Having worked with my OSO pretty closely over the past few years, it's hard to really say. All the OCS programs are very competitive right now for whatever reason. I've seen some pretty qualified candidates get denied, and then some other seemingly less qualified candidates get accepted. As Josephd said, there is no harm in getting in touch with your OSO and submitting a package. And if you don't get selected the first time, keep trying. You are at an advantage by starting out early. Good luck.