PDA

View Full Version : Casting MARINES for a new Discovery Channel TV Show!!!

MetalFlowers
11-17-10, 05:54 PM
Hello all Marines,

I'm currently casting a new TV Show that calls for Marines both veteran and active duty... the show is called THE ASSAILANT and is a competition show of both physical and mental challenges.

Please email me immediately if you're at all interested - Adam@metalflowersmedia.com

Thank you for your time!

Best,

Adam M. Muggenthaler
Casting & Development
Metal Flowers Media
1149 N. Gower Street, Suite 242
Hollywood, CA 90038
M. 323.309.1781
Adam@metalflowersmedia.com
www.metalflowersmedia.com

Sgt Leprechaun
11-18-10, 06:37 PM
OK Marines! All you hard core brothers out there, this is the REAL deal, No BS. I've been talking to Mr Muggenthaler today and he was kind enough to send me the Press Release on this show. This is a HOT FILL they need bodies/applications, and need them ASAP. This is your chance to show your stuff (and be on TV..added bonus LOL).

I'm too old for this stuff but it looks cool as hell. Contact them directly, not me or the site.

THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL ANNOUNCES NATIONWIDE CASTING FOR THEIR NEW SERIES “THE ASSAILANT”,
PRODUCED BY RENEGADE 83
“Human weapons”
to compete in demanding challenges:

Sure, we see them on the big screen -­‐ super-­‐human “armies of one” who wield state-­‐of-­‐the-­‐art weaponry, outwit villainous masterminds, and barely escape life-­‐threatening scenarios. But are there real-­‐life versions of these operatives? Or are they only fictional characters that exist only in movies? With “The Assailant”, The Discovery Channel aims to find out.

Each episode of “The Assailant”, a new competition series produced by Renegade 83, the award-­‐winning powerhouse producers behind some of the televisions most compelling programming, will feature four contestants competing in grueling challenges to find out who among them has what it takes to be the perfect “human weapon”. Viewers will have a front row seat to all of the action as “one-­‐man
armies” battle against one another in feats of physical strength, mental acuity, and “missions”: sophisticated adventures that simulate those depicted on the big screen, and that demand highly specialized skills and peak performance from both minds and body. An intense nationwide search is currently being conducted to find contestants who have what it takes to compete in this type of series.

Candidates must be physically fit enough to succeed in each ramped-­‐up, high stakes, action-­‐packed challenge.

Marines, SWAT, FBI, Black Ops, rescue workers, Navy SEALs, stuntmen/women, firefighters, police officers, and anyone who thinks that they have what it takes to survive this adventure is encouraged to apply.

Interested applicants over the age of 18 who fit the criteria above should apply immediately. Please contact casting directors at Metal Flowers Media

by emailing
adam@metalflowersmedia.com (adam@metalflowersmedia.com)
or by going to
facebook.com/metalflowersmedia