PDA

View Full Version : Buh bye

scifguard
11-15-10, 05:23 AM
So, I'm leaving this place and going over to the TL Forums. AKA I'm getting the hell outta Dodge. Why? Cause Dodge sucks and some people can't get off their stupid high horse after they were in the corps like 20 years ago and even then they were only in for what, like a year and a half. Also, others can't seem to get a hard on unless they're e-yelling at someone because they're not a e-parade rest for some Sgt. who got out in Nam'. Oh, I'm also refraining from capitalizing marine corps just to **** WMarine off. Get over it.

Regards,
scifguard

Kegler300
11-15-10, 05:55 AM
Another ego squashed by the big-bad e-bullies? If you're gonna play on the internet, you shouldn't wear your feelings on your sleeves.

yanacek
11-15-10, 06:21 AM
So, I'm leaving this place and going over to the TL Forums. AKA I'm getting the hell outta Dodge. Why? Cause Dodge sucks and some people can't get off their stupid high horse after they were in the corps like 20 years ago and even then they were only in for what, like a year and a half.

What is the point of this rant? If you want to go, then go. Why does everyone feel that they must make some kind of "statement" about their decision?

indygti
11-15-10, 06:55 AM
What are the TL forums?