PDA

View Full Version : Logistics?

ALWrestler
11-11-10, 08:10 PM
I didnt get the highest score ever on my ASVAB, so only qualified for a number of jobs. Logistics is one of them,and my recruiter said i better jump on it. I really dont know if its the job for me. I...

RBrouse
11-12-10, 01:29 AM
Infantry dosnt sound great to you?

ALWrestler
11-12-10, 08:10 AM
Yeah i mena it sounds better then logistics..so im probably going to try to change today after school. The more i think about it the less i want to stay with it

Kiri
11-12-10, 12:56 PM
Just remember if you try to get your job changed to infantry you're in for the long haul. It takes a while to get that job, and by a while I mean 8+ months usually. I know, since a ton of the poolees at my station are waiting for it.

That would be a real motivation killer for me if it's not really the job I wanted to do, so think about that. Have you thought about any other artillery jobs? Those scores are also usually similar to infantry, and you get to shoot big-ass guns + a shorter wait.

good luck
~ Poolee Gibson

ALWrestler
11-12-10, 02:01 PM
Yeah the 3 jobs ive gotten it down to that i would love to have, and i hope i can get (not 100% sure if i got the scores for it) are ammunition tech, artillery cannoneer, and fire man support. My mom is just really pushing for me to find a way to get a bachelor degree somehow for where ever i go, so its getting stressful