PDA

View Full Version : Getting back in

SgtCherry
10-28-10, 03:07 AM
Situation for has been I was told back in Oct 09 to wait until Jan 10 to start a PSEP package. I began this package 6 Jan 10 poked proded and pulled a few teeth between a few recruiters to asssist me in this process. I must say that a SSgt came through for me when others did not so that's was truly appreciated. With that said I've been to MEPS twice for physicals, and reinspects. back in forth from MEPS atleast 8 times for pics in uniform, and tattoo regs. which are all good to go none visible in pt or Charli euniform. The package has cleared MEPS, and recenlty cleared District in September. It is currently at the Eastern Recruiting Region, and I have no idea how long it may be there. The recruiters, and MEPS clerk seem disconnected from District, and even further detached from Region. My network connections are pretty much tapped at this point and I can not find out anything about the status of this package. Hopefully someone out there has some thoughts of my current situation, or how long it could be before I could hear something.

Thanks..

Muztang11
11-01-10, 06:56 PM
Currently they are tying to get 30,000+ Marines to take an early out package....It may be a while before you hear anything.