PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat.

sparkie
10-27-10, 01:49 PM
I would like to find out a few of your favorites.

For me 3 Musketeers was always the favorite,,,still is.
As far as tricks I once stuffed a full set of clothes with straw, and left a dead body along the road. It was fun watching folks slow down and a few stop until a cop car showed up. At that point I just faded back into the house.
I might try that one again.

DrZ
10-27-10, 02:09 PM
SNICKERS!!!!!!

For the last 10 years, my (now) 26 yo Son dresses like a scarecrow with a plastic pumpkin head and leans against a post in our yard. He doesn't move when they walk up...but after they get their candy....they turn around and see him standing there GLARING at them with red LED lights for eyes. Always the hit of Halloween although I have had to chase down some of the kids to return their basket or sack of goodies they dropped when they saw him!

On the 8th day....after God has rested.... he created SNICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparkie
10-27-10, 02:11 PM
I did that one in Ohio, Had to been 1968. Worth a redo,,,,,,,

Supersquishy
10-27-10, 02:51 PM
Favorite is Caramello, second best is Heath bar.

When I was a kid, we (kids) would take a stuffed animal (bear) and tie it to a fishing line with rod, launch it across the road, when a car was driving up (neighborhood road) we'd pull it out in front of the car and reel it in. It was funny hearing screeching tires.LOL until the cops came.

gkmoz
10-27-10, 02:58 PM
sparkie, good topic, with Halloween around the corner. That's the night I found myself at PI, Oct 31, 1963

Thats the day AFTER graduation for me and leaving the Island for Gieger ! OOORRRAAAAAAAHHHHH :flag: Kit-Kats are my favorite Moz 68-70 P.S. My birthday !

Rocky C
10-27-10, 03:01 PM
Butterfingers.........

Kegler300
10-27-10, 03:04 PM
Trick or treat...

http://www.layoutlocator.com/graphics/dldimg/944e4ee2695ad20cb73aa6d7f8664d5b_pumpkin-butt.jpg

Zulu 36
10-27-10, 03:06 PM
Kit-Kats are my #1 too. Snickers #2.

gkmoz
10-27-10, 03:11 PM
gkmoz, I'm a boot, then.....

Nope !! your almost five years my senior You got there on Oct.31,1963 and I left there 31 Oct.1968. That would make me "the boot" LOL!! Moz And Butterfingers are pretty close to Kit-Kats

Kegler300
10-27-10, 03:27 PM
http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/haunted_houses.jpg

Wyoming
10-27-10, 04:16 PM
Butterfingers.........

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

wildwoman73
10-27-10, 05:00 PM
Wow Kegler300! That's a WHOLE LOTTA PUMPKIN PIE!! (EEESH!!!)

Straight up plain jane Hershey's Chocolate. I love em!

We did some crazy stuff out of fun when we were kids. Nothing really bad. Funny enough. I think my favorite Halloween memory was when I left the house for the evening and Dad said "No eggs, no toilet paper, not bs like that...". I said " Yes Sir" as I walked out the door. Grabbed a cooler and chunked it in the back of the truck. Dad was a state trooper. Kids in the community loved him for his fareness. Anyway, we were giving it hell "uptown" throwing water ballons at each other. "Car!!!" Everyone hid like we were in some kind of war zone. As the car got close enough to surprise it, I threw the first water balloon. No one really needed to throw another. It landed right in the middle of the windshield...of my dad's black and white.

He squealed his breaks. We all kinda stood up slowly and watched him bail out of his door. Dad is almost 6ft4in. His long legs needed very few strides to get to his trunk where he stored any extra fire power he'd need.

In two swift moves of opening the trunk and a lid to a cooler, he finished the war with his own water balloons. It was fun...considering how close I thought I was to death.

Zulu 36
10-27-10, 05:25 PM
Wow Kegler300! That's a WHOLE LOTTA PUMPKIN PIE!! (EEESH!!!)

Straight up plain jane Hershey's Chocolate. I love em!

We did some crazy stuff out of fun when we were kids. Nothing really bad. Funny enough. I think my favorite Halloween memory was when I left the house for the evening and Dad said "No eggs, no toilet paper, not bs like that...". I said " Yes Sir" as I walked out the door. Grabbed a cooler and chunked it in the back of the truck. Dad was a state trooper. Kids in the community loved him for his fareness. Anyway, we were giving it hell "uptown" throwing water ballons at each other. "Car!!!" Everyone hid like we were in some kind of war zone. As the car got close enough to surprise it, I threw the first water balloon. No one really needed to throw another. It landed right in the middle of the windshield...of my dad's black and white.

He squealed his breaks. We all kinda stood up slowly and watched him bail out of his door. Dad is almost 6ft4in. His long legs needed very few strides to get to his trunk where he stored any extra fire power he'd need.

In two swift moves of opening the trunk and a lid to a cooler, he finished the war with his own water balloons. It was fun...considering how close I thought I was to death.

I was patrolling down a residential street on Devil's Night when a person, ON FIRE, came running out into the street right in front of me. I locked 'em up and went charging after the flamer straight into a house. Turns out it was a couple of 10-12 year old boys spraying each other with lighter fluid and running out in front of cars as a prank.

Just as I was figuring this out, the calls started coming over the radio about flaming people running in traffic. I scarfed up both boys and took them in as it turned out both mom and her boyfriend were getting drunk at a local bar instead of supervising those little delinquents.

Man, was I p*ssed. Damned near had a heart attack when that flaming kid ran out. I guess the kid damned near had one too when he discovered he'd pranked a cop car.

I still like Kit-Kats. :D

USNAviator
10-27-10, 06:18 PM
SkyBars and something from a small candy factory in Central PA,, Wilbur Buds.. My wife use to have them shipped to us from no matter where we were stationed. Think Hershey Kisses only denser

Never was one for mischief but I did have one of the WTF moments. Went to house party when I was in HS wearing a German Army uniform my Dad brought back. Just plain, simple grunts uniform, gray without any Nazi insignia. Was having a great time until the parents showed up. Come to find out the Mom was a Holocaust survivor. I was politely asked to leave

wildwoman73
10-27-10, 06:28 PM
Party crasher haha.

SGT7477
10-27-10, 06:29 PM
M&M's it would be, Semper Fidelis.

sparkie
10-27-10, 07:11 PM
One time my young wife and I made a full sized witch and hung her on the porch for the nite. At the end of the festivities I took it down and put it in the garage.
We really started to have really creapy feelings while we were trying to get some sleep. Took a bit o courage for me to go into the garage and dismantle that thing.
Very wierd. I'll never understand that one.