egbutler1's Album: Iraq

Iraq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Photos of my time in Iraq and my buddies. Oct 1st 2005 - May 7th 2006
  1. Me and Balls being operators.
  2. Getting ready to go out. Yuma CAX.
  3. lull in a fire fight taking my damn helmet off to catch a breeze.
  4. pats what you got to say bout that!?
  5. Thats my platoon in iraq, im dead center in the back row with the PRR on my head.
  6. LCpl Cole. He was part of our parent Plt that took the south AO while we took the north. We had been threw a bunch in iraq. Shortly after we returned...
  7. SFC Wherly a friend I made while in Iraq, he was KIA 11/03/05 by an IED while we conducted counter IED missions. He had 3 weeks left on his 15 month...
  8. This is the only photo i could find of SSgt Clay. I trained with him or shale I say he trained me and he was the Marine every Marine wanted to be. He...
  9. Sgt. Michael C. Roy body hitting state side again. RIP BROTHER KIA 07/08/09 by a sniper in Afghanistan!
  10. Sgt. Michael C. Roy not to long ago. RIP BROTHER KIA 07/08/09 by a sniper in Afghanistan!
  11. Redeployment home on this bus on the flight line in kuwait or "THE WAIT". My buddy who is now a 2nd LT is passed the hell out. Long night.
  12. Count your blessings and that 1/4 inch plate under your nuts.
  13. Left to right: Me, Gilo (RIP Brother) Some Haji we took down, and Englewood!
  14. RIP Cpl. Gilo RIP LCpl Hicks
  15. K.I.A. on 9/10/07 by an IED in Iraq. R.I.P. Gilo my brother you will forever be missed!
  16. Any port in a storm. Completely passed out!
  17. I attached all this gear to my weapon for this picture looks high speed but the ACOG and flash light broom handle and my PEC-2 where the only good...
  18. ok this needs explaining. Well had a BOLO for this vehicle so we pulled this guy over and investigated, well turns out this family (you can see mr....
  19. This is a picture of me and one of my truck teams. Bottom left is me Top left is BBQ bottom middle Warman and bottom right Copenhagen (Hall). Yeah...
  20. Me and Doc Smitty marking some UXO with soda cans and IR kem lights, eod takes to long to get there.
  21. Kicking a lume mortar round its day, why lume?? ****ing army
  22. Winter 05 in Iraq. Got caught off guard digging thew my footlocker. Yes thats an apple on my wall-locker.
  23. Three days into deployment leaving the wire for our left seat right seats. Us being on a base run by the National Guard this was what they said we...
  24. Seek cover ehhh! Those trash bag insurgents can't hit crap anyways.
  25. Was sleeping than the stupid alarm went off for an "attack" or whatever we had to run to fighting holes / bunkers, the Army didn't want to do the job...
Showing pictures 1 to 25 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast