thewookie's Album: MCSFBN Close Quarters Battle Instructor -- DOMINATE*ELIMINATE*CONTROL

MCSFBN Close Quarters Battle Instructor -- DOMINATE*ELIMINATE*CONTROL

1. Going to a Ball -- Happy Birthday Marines
  2. CQB students stacked on the door at the tire house waiting to make live entry....
  3. Live fire facility - a team is stacked upstairs on the door waiting to make live entry. 

This live-fire shooting house at the Training Company is...
  4. CQB students on the range in between drills...
  5. Wookie all gassed out....
  6. I hate wearing this vest, can we go hollywood?
  7. South Carolina SWAT Competition 

L-R - Gunny Williams, Lowe, Wookie, Thomas, Gimmillie, Hernandez
  8. Stay in the fight! 

One handed at night - don't give up!
  9. Chuy, Karen, Wookie - 1998 MCSF Birthday Ball.  Karen was my date, nice how her hand is on Chuy's leg.  Chuy is my boy, (his date is taking the...
  10. Instructor Training Course - Top Gun - Gunny Vargas and his crew came up from NC to teach this course to Instructors from MCSFTC
  11. South Carolina DOE SWAT Officer Competition - Award and dinner banquet, CQB Team came in 3rd out of 27 military and police SWAT teams.   We checked...
  12. SC SWAT shooting drills
  13. Bill Rogers - Tactical Shooting School.  Probably, one of the best shooting schools in the world.  Google Bill Rogers Tactical Shooting School and...
  14. 3rd NAM - original lost in fire
  15. Final shot: Dress Blues
  16. CQB Section Instructors  

Capt. Bell, Sgt. Dills, Sgt. Moake, Sgt. Roan, Sgt. Hernandez, Sgt. Thomas, GySgt. Williams 
Sgt. Gimmillie, Sgt....
  17. CQB Sgt. Chilly Will.. now 1st Sgt. Williams
  18. Gunny Williams catching a nap in the office during hell week.. look out for the snake Gunny.
  19. The Wookie and Sgt. Thomas, top shooters when we went through as students.
  20. CQB Class 3-98 ~ The last class I worked.  I had the top shooter (1st Lt. Faldetta) this was the third class out of four classes that I had top...
  21. CQB Instructor Certificate 

By far it was the best job I had in my 8 years, damn proud to earn the title of "CQB Instructor" 

NEVER, enter a...
  22. L-R  - Chilly Will, Dills, Enrique, Capt. Bell, Ronnie Roan, Tony G.
Showing pictures 1 to 22 of 22